How to Join Nebulas Mainnet
We are glad to release Nebulas Mainnet here. Please join and enjoy Nebulas Mainnet.
The Mainnet configuration files are in folder
All configurable information about genesis block is defined in genesis.conf, including
- meta.chain_id: chain identity
- consensus.dpos.dynasty: the initial dynasty of validators
- token_distribution: the initial allocation of tokens
Attention: DO NOT change the genesis.conf.
All configurable information about runtime is defined in config.conf.
Please check the
template.conf to find more details about the runtime configuration.
Tips: the official seed node info is as below,
Since Nebulas mainnet is running there for certain period of time, it will take quite some time to sync all the mainnet data from scratch.
For developers' convenience, we provided a data package, which already includes the data of more than 1 million blocks, you can download the package directly by following
Please note that, the data package should be put under the same path of "datadir" as specified in your
- GetNebState : returns nebulas client info.
- GetAccountState: returns the account balance and nonce.
- Call: execute smart contract local, don't submit on chain.
- SendRawTransaction: submit the signed transaction.
- GetTransactionReceipt: get transaction receipt info by tansaction hash.
More Nebulas APIs at RPC.
- Installation (thanks Victor)
- Sending a Transaction (thanks Victor)
- Introducing Smart Contract Storage (thanks Victor)
- Interacting with Nebulas by RPC API (thanks Victor)