How to Join Nebulas Testnet
We are glad to release Nebulas Testnet here. It simulate the Nebulas network and NVM, and allow developers to interact with Nebulas without paying the cost of gas.
The testnet configuration files are in folder
testnet branch, including
All configurable information about genesis block is defined in genesis.conf, including
- meta.chain_id: chain identity
- consensus.dpos.dynasty: the initial dynasty of validators
- token_distribution: the initial allocation of tokens
Attention: DO NOT change the genesis.conf.
All configurable information about runtime is defined in config.conf.
Please check the
template.conf to find more details about the runtime configuration.
Tips: the official seed node info is as below,
Since Nebulas testnet is running there for certain period of time, it will take quite some time to sync all the testnet data from scratch.
For developers' convenience, we provided a offline data package, which already includes the data of more than 1.2 million blocks, you can download the package directly by following either link below (choose whichever is faster for you):
Please note that, the data package should be put under the same path of "datadir" as specified in your
- GetNebState : returns nebulas client info.
- GetAccountState: returns the account balance and nonce.
- LatestIrreversibleBlock: returns the lastest irreversible block.
- Call: execute smart contract locally. the tx won't be submitted on chain.
- SendRawTransaction: submit signed transaction. The transaction must be signed before send.
- GetTransactionReceipt: get transaction receipt info by tansaction hash.
More Nebulas APIs at RPC.
Every email can claim some tokens every day at here.
- Installation (thanks Victor)
- Sending a Transaction (thanks Victor)
- Introducing Smart Contract Storage (thanks Victor)
- Interacting with Nebulas by RPC API (thanks Victor)