Creates a new VM and installs prerequisites to install AzureStack Development kit (ASDK) to run PoC
This template creates a new Azure VM, and installs, configures all prerequisites that is required to install Azure Stack Development Kit to ease the process to evaluate all Azure Stack functionalities.
--High level steps to follow--
- Deploy the template
- Logon to Azure VM
- Run Install-ASDK.ps1 script on the desktop
*** updates on 06.01.2018
- New options to select ASDK version to install
- Tested with ASDK 1712
- Lots of fixes to better detect ASDK files and paths
For more details, please read the following article for details https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/yagmurs/deploying-azure-stack-development-kit-asdk-straight-on-azure-vm
Feel free to post questions and enjoy!
*** updates since fork 08.02.2018
- Adding option to deploy with Terraform and DSC (terraform works, DSC is in progress)
- Added RPs folder for the deployment of Resource Providers. MySQL and MSSQL working. App Service in progress
- Fixed some syntax to reflect preferred Add-AzureRMAccount instead of Login-AzureRMAccount