- array_keys() essentially creates a new array, using more memory. It's also like iterating the array twice. - If we're going to iterate once, might as well only do it once.
- array_walk() will traverse every pointer in the original input, regardless of modifications to the input, leading to errors. Modified ObjectProperty hydrator to filter keys first, and then extract values.
Fixes failing test due to docblock addition
- Broke test, as test was not expecting/generating docblock
Hotfix/cs fixer installation
- instead of __construct, as ext/intl is only needed if no locale is explicitly set.
- per @DASPRiD
- `s/InvalidArgument/ExtensionNotLoaded/` in `@throws` annotations
- Marking as required in the framework makes it impossible to install the full ZF2 distribution when ext/intl is not available. - Based on discussion in #4284, both zf2 and zend-i18n composer.json files should be in sync; otherwise, full zf2 will be installed if ext/intl is not available when attempting to install zend-i18n. - Updated all code to raise a new "ExtensionNotLoadedException" when ext/intl is required but not detected.
Fix #4315 - Console routes with dashes are not understood.
update docblock for ZendTest : /Db/*, /Code/* , /Di/*, /Log/*, Mvc/*
remove extra semicolon
- s/roteMatch/routeMatch/g - s/getUseRouteMatch/useRouteMatch/g
fix getHref strategy in PageMvc
Suggestion: Don't render empty module console information
This change will allow modules to provide the console banner information dynamically and returning an empty string when nothing should be rendered. A module can now check the environment and capabilities before returning the information. This was missing in the last commit
This change will allow modules to provide the console usage and banner information dynamically and returning an empty array/string when nothing should be rendered. A module can now check the environment and capabilities before returning the information.