ATTENTION! We are moving!
Hi there. We're moving to our own organization!
Don't author any pull-requests on this repository as they will be discarded, thank you.
Virtual Gamepad Emulation Framework
This repository contains projects related to USB device emulation and HID device manipulation on the Windows platform.
- XnaGuardian - a Windows kernel-mode driver which introduces additional requests to common
- ViGEmTester - general purpose test application for debugging purposes.
- ViGEmTester.NET - general purpose managed test application for debugging purposes.
- x360ce to ViGEm sample application - sample application adding ViGEm support to x360ce.
- HidCerberus.Srv - a Windows Service handling white-listed processes for interaction with
- HidCerberus.Lib - a Windows user-mode library for interaction with
- XInputExtensions - a Windows user-mode library for interaction with the
How to build
Additional build instructions are mentioned in the respective project READMEs, although you'd at least need the following tools installed: