Ruby Bot Tooooooolls!
My ruby-based bot tools. Usually each file is an independent class you can include via require_relative. Just include this as git a submodule.
- corporagulp.rb is an interface to https://github.com/dariusk/corpora
- followerthing.rb is a tool to kindly manage followers with lots of delays between actions
- spaceinator.rb is a way to add secret spaces to avoid duplicate tweets
- twittersession.rb is a simple file-based session handler for twitter bots
- twurlrc-reader.rb interfaces with the file created by twurlrc for authorization info https://github.com/twitter/twurl