A blazing-fast image-heavy artist portfolio built with Node.js, React.js/Gatsby.js, GraphQL, and Contentful CMS.
Emanuel Röhss is an LA-based artist who was looking for a new online porfolio using modern technologies that could produce a fast, flexible, and gorgeous site.
- Custom CMS for exhibitions developed using Airtable
- Node.js/GraphQL (gatsby-node) used to transform Airtable data into exhibition pages and flexible CV items
- React.js (Gatsby) and Gatsby Image used for displaying exhibitions
- Styled-components and react-spring for CSS and animations
- React Swipe for modal carousel of exhibition images
- Netlify for hosting and continous deployment
Spot any issues or have ideas for improving Emanuel's site? I'd love to hear them! Please file an issue and/or open a PR.
Neil Berg. Email any questions/comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org