Server software for streaming video files (TV Shows, mainly) to the WiiU.
Currently on indefinite hiatus.
1.0 (current version)
- Bug Fixes (Address not being correct 100% of the time, line down middle of WiiU UI, not supporting é ect)
- Sub-Directory support, multi-paths on different drives
- Transcoding (might be pushed to 0.9.5 if the bugs seem to be affecting lots of people.)
- Simple Browser Based server GUI (also might be pushed, will fix the "crashing means it's working" stupidity)
- Code clean up before full release (not really a feature but hey. it always needs done.)
- Enhanced Support for Movies! (MAYBE making calls to the Rotten Tomatoes API to get posters + other details. No promises though.)
- Advanced Browser Based server GUI (Setup allows for choice of port number, changes to the pattern matching for TV show name detection, ect)
- Changes to the WiiU GUI to integrate Movies.
1.1 (next version)
- Fix for Firefox incompatability
- Add Unicode support for paths/filenames
- Change FAQ to auto-update from site
- Add option to disable browser window opening on startup
- Possibly look into handling permissions problems (accessing files where the program can't read) better.