XC=BASIC is a dialect of the BASIC programming language for the Commodore-64 and xcbasic64 is a cross compiler that compiles an XC=BASIC program to 6502 machine code trough the DASM macro assembler. It runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS. The name XC=BASIC stands for "Cross Compiled BASIC".
THE DOCUMENTATION HAS MOVED HERE.
- If you've written a working XC=BASIC program, please add it to the examples/ directory in the develop branch and submit a PR. Or you can just send it to me to feketecsaba dot gmail dot com
- If you've found a bug, please post a GitHub issue.
- If you have any suggestions, ideas, critics or would like to develop the project, feel free to email me. Any feedback is warmly appreciated.
XC=BASIC language support for Visual Studio Code
- XC=BASIC is using Philippe Sigaud's fantastic Pegged library for grammar parsing
- Since version 1.0, the DASM executable is included in the project, please see
third_party/dasm-2.20.11/LICENSEfor more information.
- Many ML routines have been borrowed from miscellaneous sources, their authors - if known - are credited within the source code. If you find your piece and your name is not credited, please drop me a line or post an issue here on GitHub and I'll fix my mistake!
- Logo created by Viza74