Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The message formatting for the "show" subcommand was improved.
- In filter-specs for the "list" subcommand, a '=' is used for separating key
and value when filtering for an exact value, rather than a ':'.
- The "create-message", "new", "reply" and "tag" now accept the "--author" and
"--date" options. Analogue to the options of "git commit" with the same name,
the new options alter the author and authoring date of the resulting message.
- New "reporter-name" and "reporter-email" filter keys for issue filtering
using the "list" subcommand. As the name suggests, the keys may be used for
filtering issues based on the reporter's name or email.
- Filter specs for the "list" subcommand can now be used for filtering by
substring or presence of a piece of issue metadata.
- Filter specs for the "list" subcommand can now be inverted.
- Git-dit did not handle pager and editor flags correctly. For example,
less -Ras the pager (contrary to
less) would cause git-dit
search for a binary named "less -R", resulting in an error.
LineIteratorExt::stripped()now returns an iterator which also strips
trailing blank lines.
Issue::new()now returns a
- Multi-line trailers parsed by the
Blocksiterator are represented as String
TrailerValuewith newlines separating the individual lines from the input.
trailerwas promoted to a top-level module.
message::accumulationwas moved to
message::metadatawas moved to
trailerand renamed to
MetadataSpecificationwas renames to
DitTrailersiterator was moved to new
Trailersiterator was moved to
DitTrailersis now a generic iterator adapter on top of an iterator over
TrailingBlankTrimmerfor removing trailing blank lines from sequences
StrippingIterfor stripping messages of comments and unnecessary white
TrailerFiltertype for filtering based on trailers.
ValueMatchertype for matching
MessagesExtconvenience trait for iterators over messages. The trait
provides accumulation functionality.
MultiAccumulatortrait for map-based accumulation of multiple trailers.
- Add documentation of internals as a
README.mdto the sources of both the
binary and the library.