- learn-mocha 147 A Quick Guide to mocha.js Test Driven Development (TDD) in node.js
- learn-hapi 83 Learn how to use the Hapi (Node.js) web framework to build scalable apps in less time.
- esta 12 Simple + Fast ElasticSearch Node.js client. Beginner-friendly defaults & Heroku support
- node-js-by-example 8 Practical node.js examples.
- stream-to-s3 4 Does exactly what the name says: stream (large) files to Amazon S3 using node.js
Repositories contributed to
- ideaq/time 14 Track any time-based activity.
- ideaq/faster 5 The faster way to reload your web project on all connected devices
- ideaq/hapi-auth-jwt2 21 The simplest Hapi.js authentication plugin using JSON Web Tokens.
- docdis/learn-json-web-tokens 20 Learn how to use JSON Web Token (JWT) to secure your next Web App!
- docdis/learn-elasticsearch 17 Learn how to use ElasticSearch to power a great search experience for your project/product/website.
Contributions in the last year 2,167 total May 6, 2014 – May 6, 2015
Longest streak 437 days February 24 – May 6
Current streak 437 days February 24 – May 6
- Pushed 1 commit to nelsonic/fruit-tea-shelf May 6
- Pushed 1 commit to ideaq/hapi-auth-jwt2 May 6
- Pushed 3 commits to nelsonic/other May 5
- Pushed 1 commit to nelsonic/health May 4
- Pushed 5 commits to dwyl/retriever May 3
- Pushed 13 commits to dwyl/pwb May 1 – May 3
- Pushed 2 commits to dwyl/byob May 2
- Pushed 2 commits to dwyl/cliq May 2
- Pushed 3 commits to dwyl/alvo May 1
- Pushed 1 commit to nelsonic/iframe-question Apr 30
45 Issues reported
- Open #2 Proposed Solution?
- Open #1 What's the Problem?
- Open #2 Mime Types?
- Open #2 Cheap Tablet PC to Plug USB Scales into?
- Open #5 A Synchronous Task Runner ?
- Open #4 Build History - snapshot tests by git commit hash
- Open #83 Simplify lib/options.js using url.parse ?
- Open #15 Which library for code coverage?
- Open #14 Comparison of Node.js Testing Frameworks?
- Open #2 Use Environment Variables instead of config.json
- Open #16 support relative links?
- Open #1 what user agent?
- Open #15 user agent?
- Open #14 Mime Types?
- Open #13 iFrames?
- Open #1 USB Scales for measuring ingredients accurately?
- Open #13 Want to know how to write tests for your Existing Code?
- Closed #81 Tidy up http_request ?
- Open #4 IndieGogo or Kickstarter?
- Open #3 Laser Cut or Hand Build?
- Open #2 Which Castors?
- Open #5 Adobe illustrator (CS) ?
- Open #12 Support Content Encoding GZIP?
- Open #1 Create a Collection of RegEx Patterns from good sources with tests?
- Open #11 Check url validity on client?
- Open #10 Fallback to search if invalid domain is entered into url input?
- Closed #9 "chrome" icons?
- Open #2 Watch for Tap Events?
- Open #1 General Watcher for ALL Click Events on the Page
- Open #8 Development Dependencies?
- Closed #7 Only Core Modules? :-)
- Closed #6 Connection transport upgrade on the Client or Server?
- Closed #5 passing urls from client to proxy and on to the target page
- Open #9 Proxy Example
- Open #4 Proxy SSL Issue
- Open #3 Intercept clicks on links in the iframe so they can be proxied through pwb
- Open #2 Front End?
- Closed #1 Basic Node.js Proxy
- Open #80 Improve Code-Level Documentation?
- Open #3 Words [ dictionary/glossary/wiki ]
- Open #2 Simplified Instructions
- Open #1 Research.md
- Open #14 Suggested Videos for New People?
- Closed #11 Name of Project?
- Open #13 How do we know people share our values & priorities? (Help people create their own list of what they think is important)