- Rome, Italy
- Joined on
- nodeshot 42 Extensible Django web application for management of community-led georeferenced data.
- django-tagging-autocomplete-tag-it 14 This Django reusable app extends djang-tagging and provides you with a tab editing widget and autocompletion. Forked from django-tagging-autocomplete, uses jQuery Tag-IT (jQuery UI widget).
- tag-it 8 A jQuery UI plugin to handle multi-tag fields as well as tag suggestions/autocomplete.
- django-hstore 5 Django-hstore is a niche library which integrates the hstore extension of PostgreSQL into Django.
- django-rest-framework-gis 1 Geographic add-ons for Django Rest Framework
Repositories contributed to
- openwisp/netjsonconfig 9 Python library that converts NetJSON DeviceConfiguration objects to real router configurations
- ninuxorg/nodeshot 253 Django based tools to create crowdsourcing web apps.
- interop-dev/netjson 102 NetJSON is a data interchange format for encoding the basic building blocks of networks.
- interop-dev/django-netjsongraph 13 Reusable django app for collecting and visualizing network topology
- ninuxorg/netdiff 14 Python library for parsing network topology data (eg: dynamic routing protocols, NetJSON, CNML) and detect changes.
Contributions in the last year 2,185 total Feb 9, 2015 – Feb 9, 2016
Longest streak 79 days November 23 – February 9
Current streak 79 days November 23 – February 9
- Pushed 3 commits to ninuxorg/netdiff Feb 9
- Pushed 7 commits to openwisp/netjsonconfig Feb 4 – Feb 6
- Pushed 5 commits to nemesisdesign/ansible-openwisp2 Feb 5
- Pushed 4 commits to openwisp/django-netjsonconfig Feb 5
- Pushed 1 commit to django/django Feb 4
1 Pull Request
7 Issues reported
- Open #14 register might not succeed at first boot and procd will kill openwisp_config
- Open #13 Agent may be reloaded before performing "report_status"
- Open #40 [DeviceConfiguration][radio] phy should probably be required
- Open #39 [DeviceConfiguration][radio] tx_power doesn't have to be required
- Open #17 [controller] last ip not always updated
- Open #16 [admin] Disable "view on site"
- Open #12 Debug information in syslog has "user" prefix