Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- fix failover-pool not switching back on ssl errors
- fix failover-pool not switching back on some servers
- add support for stratum's client.reconnect rpc
- support configuration of 'temp-target', 'intensity', 'pool' via cmd-line parameters
- report current difficulty and target on term-ui
- sort output by gpu_id on term-ui
- colorize temperature above 70°C on term-ui
- report intended fan speed on term-ui, web-ui, json-rpc
- report power consumption on term-ui
- improve performance on linux systems by ~2%
- failover pool support
- introduce configuration file
- introduce intensity option
- support per gpu temp-target via cfg-file
- support per gpu intensity via cfg-file
- json-rpc report gpu_name, pci_bus_id, pci_device_id
- improve error reporting
- improve handling of invalid server resposes
- improve reconnection in cases where servers
become reachable but respond with malformed data
- ui: add colorized output
- web-ui: use dark colors
ZM is an Equihash miner for Nvidia GPUs
Supports currencies which use Equihash as their POW e.g. ZCash.
Official site: Official site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2021765.0
- Compatible with devices having Compute Capability 5.0 and greater (Maxwell/Pascal).
- Supports stratum/pool based mining.
- Multi-GPU support.
- Supports remote monitoring
- contains 2% development fee