* The unit tests were changed due to the changed EditWarning class. * Removed incomplete french translation.
* The EditWarning class was refactored to clean up the interface methods. * The decision tree of the fnEditWarning_edit function was changed due to the changes of the EditWarning class.
* If a user opens an article for editing, it is possible there are serveral section locks of the user and/or other users. This part of the decision tree was reworked. Unit Test needed! * New function in EditWarning class checks if a lock is by the user. TODO: The Unit Tests need to be modified due to the changes of of the EditWarning interface functions.
* Fix for $wgExtensionCredits. The credits will now show up correctly on Special:Version page. * Added messages for de-formal.
* Release 0.4-alpha.
* Moving each message class in its own file. * New function fnEditWarning_getSection. * Now anonymous users only get a message if there is a lock on the article/section. (showing an info message makes no sense, because there won't be a lock created for them). * Because of that the extension now doesn't hide elements for anonymous users. * Bugfixes in fnEditWarning_edit function. * Smaller fixes in Messages.i18n.php * New css style for messages. * Change licence of unit tests.
- Change licence from AGPL v3 to GPL v2 - New config value $EditWarning_OnlyEditor
* Small fix in EditWarning hook. * Started writing Web tests.
* Some fixes in EditWarning class. * Hooks implemented. * Message strings updated and French translation included. * Unit test constants defined.
* Modified comments in EditWarning class file. * Added comment to DatabaseConnection mock class file. * Added test group with all EditWarning tests.
* Renamed private variable p in EditWarning test file. * Code documentation of EditWarning and EditWarning_Lock class.
* Implemented EditWarning and EditWarning_Lock classes.
* Write first EditWarning class skeleton. * Class for DatabaseConnection Mock. * Howto: Remove redundant code and group tests.
- testArticleEditing_NobodyCase1 - 5 - testArticleEditing_HimselfCase1
* fnEditWarning_edit, fnEditWarning_remove and fnEditWarning_logout completed. * Tidy up the Messages.i18n a bit. * Make the templates a bit simpler.
* Update Messages.i18n.php: Add new messages. Message names now contain hyphens (see MediaWiki coding conventions).
* New functions isUserEditingArticle() and isUserEditingSection() for EditWarning class. * Created the action on editing article.
…class and module new from the ground up.