This is an open source node neo4j api server based on node-neo4j-template and swagger-node-express
The idea is to make it as easy as possible to create an api using node and neo4j that can be consumed by some other app. Swagger provides interactive documentation so that it is easy to interact with the API. The goal is merge swagger and neo4j gist together (vizualizations!) so developers can see how neo4j and the api calls relate to each other.
Try it out at http://neo4j-swagger.tinj.com/docs
Built focusing on using Cypher and Neo4j 2.0RC1
Start clone npm install have a neo4j server up at localhost:7474 or NEO4J_URL specified in .env node app.js http://localhost:3000/docs
I'm using Trello for my todo list, feel free to comment!
- Move neo4j queries and results to swagger client
- Add graph visualization to swagger
- improve swagger model format
- pull out neo4j-swagger client, cypher helpers, and mixins into separate modules
- finish implementing basic queries for users
- add second node type (pets?)
- add queries relating users and pets
More details about goals So basically, swagger creates interactive api docs, which is great but i also want to see what's going on with neo4j at the same time
the idea is to pass raw query/results optionally in api responses which could be visualized on the swagger client along side the api results
end result being i can see what neo4j and my api are doing side by side in the web client so i can stop debugging in the console