Analyze your tweets with neo4j!
- Check out github repo
rake neo4j:install[neo4j-2.1.6,development](see neo4j's release notes for the current version number)
- Create your
- Run one of the following commands (the first will continuously stream until you cancel with
neo4apis twitter filter QUERY --import-retweets --import-hashtags --import-user-mentions neo4apis twitter search QUERY NUMBER_OF_TWEETS --import-retweets --import-hashtags --import-user-mentions
- Start the rails app with
- Visit the app
What you get:
- Pretty metrics such as:
- Top Tweeters
- Top Retweeters
- Original Tweets (that is, excluding retweets) Over Time
- Most Favorited Tweets
- Most Retweeded Tweets
- Ability to browse through users, tweets, and hashtags
- Graph visualization of hashtags
- Embedded tweets, where possible
How to help:
Feedback! What metrics would you like to see? What metrics do you think would be useful for everybody?
Bug reports! Open a github issue!
Pull requests! I'll buy you a drink if I ever meet you!