Sächsli: an Automated Bot for Game 3+3
This is an automated bot for game 3+3. Beside the link, the game is available on the chat software Telegram by calling its @gamee bot.
Saechsli plays this game automatically, and may achieve a score of 10000-20000(a matter of luck). It serves as a browser userscript, and communicates a background service on Python, the latter doing searches and instructs the former.
python3, with packages:
- a browser(preferable Firefox or Chrome), with plugins:
- install the userscript
- fire up the background service:
- browse to the game via URL, or open
web.telegram.organd call a
@gameebot to do that.
- begin the game. After blocks start showing up, Saechsli shall take over the action.
- This work is not intended to cheat(and why, experienced human player may do much better), but for study how to solve such a puzzle by using algorithms. Do not use it to trouble anyone.
- Currently Saechsli will search 4-6 steps basing on current grid status, and pick the best one with 1) the maximal reachable number in a cell, as well as 2) the maximal freedom degrees after one movement. This differs in practice from a human solution. You are encouraged to write more criterions for that.