Ph.D. works and important research contributions.
- Gunrock - GPU Graph Analytics
- Load-balancing - Irregular-Parallel Computations on GPUs
- Essentials - GPU/C++ Graph Analytics Simplified
- Essentials of Parallel Graph Analytics
- 🔒Improved Scheduling for Dense Linear-Algebra
- 🔒Load balancing Sparse-Tensor Tensor (SpTT) Contractions
- 🔒GPU Fusion/Mosaic: Multi-GPU Virtualization in CUDART and CUDA Driver
Some research, some fun stuff.
- Blender & Inverse Kinematics
- Capturing Conditional Inheritance in C++
- Cybersecurity: Netflow Graph Processing using Gunrock
Projects I have planned for the future.
- Guide to CUDA Optimizations
My personal blog.
Random, useful notes.
Clone this wiki locally
⚛️ Research Interests — Parallel Programming, Programming Systems and Architecture, Load-Balancing for Parallel Architectures, Modern C++, Graph Processing, Graphics, Games.
Meet me, Muhammad Osama. I intend to use this page as means to document what I have done so far in the academic world. Somehow, from the cloudy-gloomy weather of the University of Washington, Seattle, where I got my Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering, I ended up in the ever-so-sunny California. I am currently a Ph.D. candidate at the Electrical and Computer Engineering department at the University of California, Davis, working with Professor John Owens and other brilliant students on some really cool stuff — keep reading to find out more!
- 🎴 mosama at ucdavis dot edu
- 🔥 github/neoblizz
- California, USA
- 🐋 Sponsor my opensource endeavors.
Due to time limitations, I don't intend to keep everything updated. So, if you have any questions drop me a note at mosama at ucdavis dot edu. I would love to chat about anything related to my research interests.
The following rating represents GitHub presence; S+ (top 1%), S (top 25%), A++ (top 45%), A+ (top 60%), and B+ (everyone). The values are calculated by using the cumulative distribution function using commits, contributions, issues, stars, pull requests, followers, and owned repositories (see: github stats).
I am the lead developer of the following projects (
gunrock/gunrock 2019-2022). Read more about how I have been involved with the following projects on their respective pages on the right menu under "Research Projects". Star the following projects to support me, thank you!
© 2022 Muhammad Osama