This module provides Titanium access to many of IOS's QuickLook functions. You can create your own custom UI using the QuickLook view or customize the Apple provided modal dialog.
* You need Titanium 1.8.2 or greater. Before you start
Download the release
Building from source?
If you are building from source you will need to do the following:
- Modify the titanium.xcconfig file with the path to your Titanium installation
- Download the latest release from the dist folder or you can build it yourself.
- Install the bencoding.quicklook module. If you need help here is a "How To" guide.
- You can now use the module via the commonJS require method, example shown below.
var ql = require('bencoding.quicklook');
Now we have the module installed and avoid in our project we can start to use the components, see the feature guide below for details.
benCoding.QuickLook How To Example
For detailed documentation please reference this project's documentation folder. A code "How To" example is provided in the app.js located in the project's example folder.
Examples coming soon QuickLook View
Examples coming soon QuickLook Dialog
- Is there an Android version? - Sorry this is an iOS only module. Check the Appcelerator Marketplace for other options.
Appcelerator is a registered trademark of Appcelerator, Inc. Appcelerator Titanium is a trademark of Appcelerator, Inc.
Licensing & Support
This project is licensed under the OSI approved Apache Public License (version 2). For details please see the license associated with each project.
Please consider following the @benCoding Twitter for updates and more about Titanium.
For module updates, Titanium tutorials and more please check out my blog at benCoding.Com.