Unit test framework for bash
Unit test framework using a BDD style syntax.
- bash_spec - source this file at the top of your test script.
- test_spec - unit tests for bash_spec.
- fizzbuzz-bash - sample 'application' to illustrate unit testing.
- fizzbuzz-test - sample test script for fizzbuzz-korn.
- phone-bash - sample 'application' to illustrate unit testing.
- phone-test - sample test script for phone-korn.
- install-test - simple validation that packages are installed and have the expected permissions.
curl -O https://raw.githubusercontent.com/neopragma/bash-spec/master/bash_spec
Note the project name has a dash while the script itself has an underscore (for your amusement and convenience).
Add pwd to PATH:
Wrapper script to run tests: