This release applies the current best practices to Neos.Demo as defined in https://www.neos.io/blog/neos-best-practices-1-0.html.
!!! With this release the versioning of Neos.Demo is decoupled from Neos itself. !!!
The main changes are:
- NodeType and Fusion follow the namespace rules
- Neos.NodeTypes not used directly but derived types are based on Neos.NodeTypes.BaseMixins are used
- All rendering for content, documents and menus is controlled via AFX, most fluid templates were removed
- A Landing-page document is introduced
- An editable 404 document is introduced
- Layout selection in inspector
- Image alignment selection
- Multicolumn layout selection
This release includes three node-migrations that have to be executed to update existing Neos.Demo installations:
# Alter nodetypes to use Document and Content Prefixes - ./flow node:migrate 20190204182906 # Migrate nodetypes with special rendering from Neos.NodeTypes to Neos.Demo namespace - ./flow node:migrate 20190218182044 # Migrate content collections to Neos.Demo namespace - `./flow node:migrate 20190308100514`