Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The next stable release of the code with several issues fixed:
- Updated footer version number for current version
- Drafted a README with workflow descriptions and content
- Moved connection_info.ini to direction inaccessible by the public; fixed hard coded paths to the file and placed in a constant.
- Updated cron_report_check.php to remove test tweets and replace with error DM notifications
- Fixed parsing issue with spotter statements length comparisons
- #2 Fixed alerts for unchanged product updates
On the back-end, I scaled app permissions back to Read/Write after testing (mentioned in ticket #3) to only use the necessary permissions for service functionality. Read/Write was required to create the follow friendship between the user and @NOAAalerts; otherwise Read Only would have been sufficient.