Uniform tilings and automata of Coxeter groups
This is a very first version of a very complicated program: draw uniform Euclidean/Spherical/Hyperbolic tilings using automata of Coxeter groups. The purpose of this project is:
- Render 2d tilings in svg format.
- Render 3d tilings in POV-Ray.
- 2d uniform Euclidean tilings.
- 2d/3d uniform hyperbolic tilings in Poincare's disk/ball.
- snub and Catalan tilings.
- lots of more fancy features.
- a detailed doc explains the math.
- Escher tiling using a user input svg image.
- Honeycombs with ideal and hyperideal vertices.
The doc is here.