Good Form is a grails plugin that lets you create easy to use, good looking, easy to maintain, complex web forms.
Checkout the documentation
And the Tutorial
- remove nerderg form tags as the basis for the form elelments
- write templates for all element and form pages for ease of skinning and adding new elements for forms.
- add a script to import the templates into your project for modification
- make the form element definitions in the DSL more modular to allow for simpler addition of new custom elements
- support bootstrap out of the box, and implement a new default bootstrap theme for the forms
- add a form index bar to assist going back in the form
- add the ability to extend the form element types
- Add a select field so that you can have a "select an option" select: ['one','two','three'] ... which creates a drop down select box
- Improve the file attachment upload handling. Attachments are now put in uploaded.file.location/formName/formInstanceID/
- Add a generic field errors message to the top of the form page to indicate that there are errors below.
- Add a div with class qsetDisplay to the form question set displayed on answered questions and set the default display to none.
- Put a div around the form version message so it can be hidden.
- Fix #16 check for arrays and lists to display the listOf element
- Fix #17 remove th index for the each form element as the fields are individually named
- remove excess line of code