nerdfiles.net | dash github | ssh read-only
Let's call it something like "the living journal." The basic idea was tossed about in "The Weedy Florilegium."
Basically, it is a hypermedia web application which presents a simple "page" analogy to the media device. Any object that the owner (agent) of the page touches may be repesented by an API that exists on the web. Any consumer (agent) that touches the page in some determinate way may invoke an opportunistic API that has potential.
e.g. "Hey (Face.com API), look (handwriting app) at (Geolocation API connecting timecreated and timepresented) what (webapp multiply realizable across a range of media devices supporting or not supporting media queries, which also sends out an RSS or check-ins one in if it is in reasonable, or say "conversational," proximity of a shoppe [IFTTT, Google Maps, Twitter, etc.]) I just drew!"
The webpage presented is a simple lined-paper presentation. With simple or organic animation, thumbnails may be presented along a character of meme structures, within certain logical regions of the page. Primary presentation is single-page, infinite scroll.
If a user clicks on anything, even the page itself, a feedback (recursive callback) system should exist to, along privacy settings (CLAIMS <-> MODIFY; LIBERTIES <-> READ >> .responsibility), train the artificial neural network for selection of multiply realizable meme structures (media device as a mode of perception) instantiated over the brain of that system and neighboring systems.
- Convert Last.fm and Kippt context processors to Django Templates
- CoffeeScript: plugins.js for both last.fm and kippt.
- Flesh out "gesture design" for adding pages to Django CMS.
- Prep for tablets.
- (Buy a tablet.) Install tablet emulation.
- Implement pyjade, jade
- Implement Stripe for micropayments and quick payments on invoices.
- See https://github.com/bazaarlabs/gitdocs for running subapps via PHP's WordPress.
- Determine a set of use-cases for the URL space of webjournal.nerdfiles.net/* to be run as Python/Django apps.
- Set @kippt to use Inbox for “Hey!” section, but continue to link to Important feed.
- Dev (email@example.com)
- #current La Belle Aurore
- !/,;.#@$: %21/%2C%3B.%23@%24
- @see http://coderstoolbox.net/string/