TVShows 2 "Phoenix" is the next version of TVShows, the easiest way to download your favorite shows automatically. It includes a completely rewritten codebase as well as a major overhaul of the UI and a move to System Preferences. Phoenix is currently in the late stages of development but I am always open to any feature suggestions.
- Checkout the repository:
$ git clone http://github.com/mattprice/TVShows.git
- Download all the required submodules:
$ cd TVShows
$ git submodule init
$ git submodule update
- Install the BWToolkit IB plugin if you haven't before. It can be found in the
- Build the TVShowsHelper at least one time before you build the TVShows prefPane. You can also select
Preference Pane + Helperto build them both at the same time.
- You can also use GitHub's forking feature to make changes and then send me a pull request.
- By default, the Debug configuration automatically installs TVShows into
~/Library/PreferencePanes/each time it's built.
- The current TVShows Roadmap can be found here -- all issue numbers in commits refer to those in the Roadmap.
- Custom RSS feeds
- Support for NZBs.org
- Better support for non-standard naming conventions
- Display show and episode information
- The ability to download subtitles for new episodes
- Localized languages for non-English users (read more)
- Growl notifications for new downloads
TVShows is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
For a copy of the GNU General Public License see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.