Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 36 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
pmem index:0..255 [val] -> val
- index : the index of the value you want to save/read in the persistent memory
- val : the value you want to store in the memory. Omit this parameter if you want to read the memory.
- val : when function is call with only index parameters it'll return the value saved in the slot memory.
This function allow to save and retrieve data in one of the 256 individual 32bit slots available in the persistent memory.
This is useful to save high-score and any sort of advancement.
- pmem depends on the cartridge hash (md5), so don't change your lua script if you want to keep the data.
- Use saveid: with a personalized string in the header metadata to override default MD5 calculation.
This allows the user to update carts without losing their saved data.
--pmem demo --load saved value at slot zero and save it back --incremented by 1 pmem(0,pmem(0)+1) function TIC() cls() print("Started "..pmem(0).." times"); end