Note: This project is a work in progress to showcase the power of Padrino and create a cool idea
A port of a cool idea by George Ruan. Basically a huge site for solving the world's problems through working together over the web.
Ideagrid is a community of diverse individuals with the common goal of improving the environment through communication, planning, and cooperation.
An innovative community collaborating to provide solutions to local and global issues.
- Incorporate your concerns of current events in the Problems tab.
- Demonstrate your methods or solutions in the Idea tab.
- Execute your plans of improving the world in the Tasks tab.
- Arrange events with interested members in the People tab.
Whether you change to using energy efficient light-bulbs or switch to a more fuel efficient car, your contributing to creating a greener environment.
This project uses Ruby and Git along with a number of other tools and frameworks:
- Padrino Web Framework (http://padrinorb.com)
- MongoMapper and MongoDB
- riot unit testing
- haml and sass template engines