Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Removed plural forms of certain parameter names (fixes #531) #551
All plural forms are okay for me!
Further modifications involve removal of:
- A (could not verify this)
- as (could not check this)
- dc (indeed not required anymore -- replaced by
- dhaene_* (not required anymore)
- distribution (defined twice)
- eqX (not required anymore)
- exc_conductance (logical removal, but potential problem with
- I_ex/I_in (my bad, I forgot to remove these ones ^^")
- I (okay, but
ticket-466.slishould also be updated)
- input_currents_* (OK, my bad again)
- lin_* (ok)
- ns (could not check this)
- pot_spikes (ok)
- ps (could not check this)
- xs (ok)
Since everything compiles fine, I guess the modifications I could not check are fine, though.
@Silmathoron Thanks for your careful check. I checked all removed names by a project wide search, and indeed compilation would break if a name were missing.