In-place editing with Bootstrap Form and Popover
Demo & Documentation
Please make all pull requests against
dev branch. Thanks!
Please don't edit files in the
dist subdirectory as they are generated via grunt. You'll find source code in the
While grunt can run the included unit tests via PhantomJS, this shouldn't be considered a substitute for the real thing. Please be sure to test the
test/*.html unit test file(s) in actual browsers.
- Test that grunt is installed globally by running
grunt --versionat the command-line.
- If grunt isn't installed globally, run
npm install -g gruntto install the latest version. You may need to run
sudo npm install -g grunt.
- From the root directory of this project, run
npm installto install the project's dependencies.
In order for the qunit task to work properly, PhantomJS must be installed and in the system PATH (if you can run "phantomjs" at the command line, this task should work).
Unfortunately, PhantomJS cannot be installed automatically via npm or grunt, so you need to install it yourself. There are a number of ways to install PhantomJS.
Note that the
phantomjs executable needs to be in the system
PATH for grunt to see it.
- How to set the path and environment variables in Windows
- Where does $PATH get set in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard?
- How do I change the PATH variable in Linux
Copyright (c) 2012 Vitaliy Potapov
Licensed under the MIT, GPL licenses.