sogosync is Z-Push-2 - Open Source ActiveSync - from SVN upstream with CalDAV and CardDAV backend support.
- CalDAV support with multiple calendars using a CalDAV server
- CardDAV support with multiple address books using a CardDAV server
- A working caldav/carddav server (e.g. SOGo,ownCloud,SabreDAV)
- Did not test other than SOGo but it should work with any caldav/cardav groupware, feedback are welcome.
- An ActiveSync compatible mobile device
PHP5 with the following libraries for a Debian/Ubuntu system
$ apt-get install php5-curl php5-ldap php5-imap php-mail libawl-php
PHP5 with the following libraries for a Redhat system
$ yum install php-curl php-common php-ldap php-imap php-imap libawl-php
libawl-php is part of Redhat and Debian, but it is not available for SME and CentOS. You can find the package at http://debian.mcmillan.net.nz/packages/awl/
SOGoSync is possible thanks to the following projects:
CarDAV and CalDAV RFC:
ActiveSync Contact and Calendar Protocol Specification
- Thanks to Christian Putzke for updating his library
- Thanks to Nuovo for updating his library
- Thanks to dupondje for updating his library
I'm building SOGoSync in my spare time, so if you want to buy me a coke while I'm coding, that would be awesome!
Clone from github:
$ cd /var/www $ git clone https://github.com/xbgmsharp/sogosync.git $ cd sogosync
Read the Z-Push install instructions in the INSTALL file, or this document: Configure Z-Push (Remote ActiveSync for Mobile Devices)
File 'config.php' is the original file from Z-Push SVN repository:
$ cp config.php config.php.org $ cp config.inc.php config.php
File 'backend/combined/config.php' is the original file from Z-Push SVN repository:
Nothing is need to be change in this file. It only combined 3 backends.
$ cp backend/combined/config.php backend/combined/config.php.org $ cp backend/combined/config.inc.php backend/combined/config.php
$ mkdir -p /var/lib/z-push/ /var/log/z-push/
$ chown -R www-data:www-data /var/log/z-push/ /var/lib/z-push/
$ chown -R apache:apache /var/log/z-push/ /var/lib/z-push/
- Set TimeZone
- Configure the BackendIMAP settings section
- Configure the BackendCARDDAV setting section
- Configure the BackendCALDAV setting section
- This file allows you to enable GAL search support from your LDAP tree.
These files are pre-configured to work with the SOGo Online Demo
Using a browser, login to https://sogo.mydomain.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
You should see a webpage that says "Z-Push - Open Source ActiveSync" with the message "GET not supported."
If so, congratulations!
If not, please READ the wiki.
You can now configure your smartphone or tablet.
To update to the latest version:
$ cd /var/www/sogosync $ git pull