This module provides statistics information from Dovecot server.
Statistics are taken from dovecot socket by executing
EXPORT global command.
More information about dovecot stats can be found on project wiki page.
Module isn't compatible with new statistic api (v2.3), but you are still able to use the module with Dovecot v2.3 by following upgrading steps..
Requirement: Dovecot UNIX socket with R/W permissions for user netdata or Dovecot with configured TCP/IP socket.
Module gives information with following charts:
- active sessions
- commands - number of IMAP commands
- Context Switches
- disk in bytes/s
- bytes in bytes/s
- number of syscalls in syscalls/s
- lookups - number of lookups per second
- hits - number of cache hits
- attempts - authorization attempts
- cache - cached authorization hits
localtcpip: name : 'local' host : '127.0.0.1' port : 24242 localsocket: name : 'local' socket : '/var/run/dovecot/stats'
If no configuration is given, module will attempt to connect to dovecot using unix socket localized in