Patch release 1.12.2 contains 7 bug fixes and 4 improvements.
At a glance
The main motivation behind a new patch release is the introduction of a stable release channel.
A "stable" installation and update channel was always on our roadmap, but it became a necessity when we realized that our users in China could not use the nightly releases published on Google Cloud. The "stable" channel is based on our official GitHub releases and uses assets hosted on GitHub.
We are also introducing a new Oracle DB collector module, implemented in Python.
- Installer at https://my-netdata.io/kickstart.sh isnt updated to master branch #5492
- Zombie processes exist after restart netdata - add heartbeat to python.d plugin #5491
- Verbose curl output causes unwanted emails from netdata-updater cronjob #5484
- RocketChat notifications not working #5470
- go.d.plugin installation fails due to insufficient timeout #5467
- SIGSEGV crash during shutdown of tc plugin #5366
- CMake warning for nfacct plugin #5379