Module monitor leases database to show all active leases for given pools.
- dhcpd leases file MUST BE readable by netdata
- pools MUST BE in CIDR format
- Pools utilization Aggregate chart for all pools.
- utilization in percent
- Total leases
- leases (overall number of leases for all pools)
- Active leases for every pools
- leases (number of active leases in pool)
local: leases_path : '/var/lib/dhcp/dhcpd.leases' pools : '192.168.3.0/24 192.168.4.0/24 192.168.5.0/24'
In case of python2 you need to install
py2-ipaddress to make plugin work.
The module will not work If no configuration is given.