Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Fix the migration file for MariaDB
- Fix the SNMPv3 dialog (username field was not appearing)
- Fix deletion of diagnostics by deleting the results in cascade
- Add the diagnostics feature
- Add the ability to search (and group) devices based on their family
- A few driver fixes (IOS, IOS-XR, Nokia TimOS)
Note: Tagged as pre-release, as diagnostics need more testing before going into production.
- Fix some bugs with PostgreSQL
- Add SNMPv3 (formatted work from @eczema)
- Netshot is now using Liquibase for the DB schema migrations
- New drivers: Checkpoint Gaia, Gigamon GigaVUE
- A few other bug fixes especially in drivers
Note: Support of PostgreSQL is not fully tested; any feedback is welcome.