atStats is a mobile app that sums up and visualises your relationship with the people you talk to on Slack, based on data from the last 30 days. If you want to grab a copy for yourself just go straight to Google Play. However, if you are interested in the core of atStats, check out Configuration section. Note that Slack account is necessary for using the app.
We at Netguru strongly believe in open-source software. atStats isn’t our only project repo where you can find the app’s full source code. Explore other open source projects created by our team.
- Clone repo at
- Register your app for slack api here
- Create secret.properties file in main folder (atstats-android) and paste contents from table:
- Fill the gap  with Fabric Api Key. This property is optional - if you don't want to use Fabric Crashlytics, just leave it empty
- Fill the gap  with Client Id from your slack app
- Fill the gap  with Client Secret from your slack app
- Fill the gap  with Redirect URL you set in your slack app
- Open project in Android Studio
- That's it!
You're more than welcome to contribute or report an issue in case of any problems, questions or improvement proposals.
Copyright © 2017 Netguru.
Licensed under the GPLv3 License.