Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.
$ git clone https://github.com/netlify/victor-hugo $ cd victor-hugo $ npm install
$ npm run build
$ npm run test
$ npm run test:watch
Running the server
$ npm run start
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
By contributing to Victor-Hugo, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its MIT license.