Contributions are always welcome, no matter how large or small. Before contributing, please read the code of conduct.
Install Go and Glide https://github.com/Masterminds/glide
$ git clone https://github.com/netlify/gocommerce $ cd gocommerce $ make deps
$ make build
$ make test
We actively welcome your pull requests.
- Fork the repo and create your branch from
- If you've added code that should be tested, add tests.
- If you've changed APIs, update the documentation.
- Ensure the test suite passes.
- Make sure your code lints.
By contributing to Netlify CMS, you agree that your contributions will be licensed under its MIT license.