User Experience Design is when we develop things caring about how user will interact with it. Basically, the User Experiences cares about the users happiness and cares about give better conditions to who are behind the creation. Missing something in this list? Contribute with us.
Inspired by the awesome list thing.
Table of Contents
- Desgin Patterns
- Signal v. noise: design: The UX section of Signal v. noise site.
- Smashing Magazine: An UX section of Smashing Magazine;
- UX Booth: A publication by and for the user experience community.
- UX Movement: An UX blog that publishes articles showing how good and bad interface design practices affect user behavior.
- InvisionApp Blog: A blog by invisionApp.
- Designmodo: Blogposts about UX disciplines.
- UX Mag: A virtual magazine about UX.
- UX Pin: UX Pin blog.
- Johnny Holland: Johnny Holland's Blog;
- Inspire UX: inspireUX focuses on the impact that User Experience has on people, business, and the world.
- Akendi Blog: The Official Akendi's blog.
- Fool Proof: Watching for new behaviours and sharing what we learn
- Usability Geek: A blog to evangelize about the importance of website usability.
- Usabilla: A blog by Usabilla.
- 52 Weeks of UX: A discourse on the process of designing for real people.
- Usability Post: Thoughts on design and user experience by Dmitry Fadeyev
- UX Apprentice: Intrigued by the process of UX design? Want to learn the basics? This is the right place!
- Usability.gov: A Site by USA government about usability;
- UX DesignEdge: A blog by UXDesignEdge;
- InVisionApp: A Software for digital product design, design workflow and team collaboration.
- UXPin: Agile UX in one place: design systems, prototyping, and documentation together.- Website wireframes: Mockingbird
- UX Project Checklist: A checklist to use as guide for an UX project;
- Mobile Design Patterns
- Lovely UI
- Inspired UI - Mobile Apps Design Patterns
- Don't make me think by Steve Krug
- Seductive Interaction Design
- Web Form Design: Filling in the Blanks by Luke Wroblewski
- The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
- A Project Guide to UX Design by Russ Unger
- Web Style Guide by Patrick J. Lynch and Sarah Horton
- Tindddle: Tinder for Dribbble
- GUIPorn: Exciting GUIs;
- Little Big Details: Your daily dose of design inspiration.
- Abduzeedo: Abduzeedo is a collective of individual writers sharing articles about architecture, design, photography and UX.
- Makerbook: A hand-picked directory of the best free resources for creatives.
- Pixel Buddha: Tons of resources for designers, free and premium.
- Graphic Burger: Tasty design resources made with care for each pixel
- Google Material Design: A styleguide for material design by Google.
- User Experience Design — Best sources to learn UX;
- How To Get Started In UX Design;
- The Secret to Designing an Intuitive UX : Match the Mental Model to the Conceptual Model;
- 23 tips on how to AB test like a badass
- Books to get you started in UX
- Information Architecture Basics
- Complete Beginner’s Guide to Information Architecture
- Organization Schemes
- Organization Structure
- Classification Schemes (and When to Use Them)
- Acessibility basics
- Lost and Found – Mapping Page
- 7 things every designer needs to know about accessibility
- Starting user research;
- How do I recruit prospective customers to shadow as a part of a user-centered design approach?;
- 10 reasons you should ask for user feedback
- Stakeholder interview template (download)
- Starting User Research
- Data driven design research personas and the persona DNA profile.(slides)
- Costumer journey mapping
- Costumer journey template (download)
- Project Objectives and Approach for UX Designers: Know Which Star to Navigate By