Replaced by home-performance-ang-flask
Visualize your home energy and temperature data.
- jquery-1.7.1.min.js — I have not tested on more recent versions
- purl.js — v2.2.1 — newer versions available at https://github.com/allmarkedup/purl
- date.js - from Google
- highcharts.js v3.0.7 — earlier versions may not display charts with > 1000 data points
- Fixed sort bug. eGuage lists data in reverse chronological order. Daily and hourly results now sorted.
- Added eGauge support
- Fixed sql bug caused on Jan 8, 2014 by replacing battery in 1st floor temperature sensor.
- added index.html
- Bug fix, timezone missing
- Version 4.2.2 requires Highcharts v3.0.7
- Added plotOptions.series.turboThreshold = 0 to base-temp.js to fix problem with high charts not showing more than 1000 points.
- Significantly improved query response time for Base Temperature Analysis screen.
- Base Temperature Analysis now filters out hours with more than 500 Wh to limit effects of passive solar heating
- Base Temperature Analysis queries now return solar kWh.
Added year selector to base temperature analysis. Fixed hours chart bug with limit on query data points.
Version 4.1.1 -- Nov 30, 2013
- Added daily.js — should have been included since v2
Version 4.1 -- Nov 30, 2013
- Bad query is generating incorrect values for HDD in heating season. Removed from UI until query can be fixed.
- Added common.js — should have been included since v2
- Added base-temp.js — should have been included since v2
- There is a known issue with the interactive_base_temp.html page. Highcharts v2.3.5 can only display a limited number of data points. Hoping to try a new version soon and see if this is fixed.
Version 4 -- Feb 10, 2013
- Fixes to enable multi-year navigation on daily view
- Multi-year related bug fixes
- Updates to hourly chart to display multiple temperature sensors
Version 3 -- Jan 7, 2013
- Updates to data structure to enable multiple house data sets.
- New Water usage screen. Calculates watts per gallon of hot water and watts per gallon water pumped (if you have a well and record well power usage.)
- Other sql bug fixes.
Version 2 - Dec 30, 2012
- Updates to data structure to enable multiple unlimited energy, temperature, humidity and water data sensors.
- Separated database and presentation logic. PHP handles all data requests. JQuery and JS handle presentation. Many data requests now return JSON data.
- Multiple pages have been combined into 3 main pages, Monthly, Daily and Interactive Base Temperature.
- Many data, data units, chart and sql bug fixes.