A Laravel ^5.4 e-commerce CMS.
- Track orders segmented by address regions
- Assign the best suitable warehouse to orders
- Keep track of products per warehouse
- Let users publish products from the front client-side
- Let admins track orders and analytics from the admin-panel dashboard side
git clone email@example.com:netpoe/inventory-orders.git composer install npm install php artisan serve
You can find the application paths at
The project tries to use the controller resources as fine as possible so you may find them in the
Eloquent models are defined in the
./app directory, however, controllers use
./app/ModelAdapters for a more versatile and modular Model extension
Models are restricted to relatioships, table definitions, attributes and mutators.
Feel free to make pull-requests to the project or open issues