Net Profiles mod
A fork of the abandoned project Net Profiles.
Net Profiles mod saves your network settings in profiles and allows to apply these settings with a click of a button. The project is entirely developed with SharpDevelop. Net Profiles mod is free software and is licensed under the GNU General Public License (GPL) 3.0.
The following options are supported in profiles:
- DHCP or static network configuration, including support for WINS server and DNS suffix.
- Proxy settings for Internet Explorer and Firefox, with separate proxy settings per protocol (http, https, ftp, socks, gopher) and proxy exceptions. To apply new proxy settings, Firefox is automatically restarted with the last session restored.
- Network drives to be connected on profile activation.
- The default printer.
- Programs to be executed on activation.
- The desktop wallpaper and resolution.
- A wireless SSID to automatically activate the profile when the specified wireless network is connected.
- Multi language support.
- Supports creation of shortcuts for direct activation of a specific profile.
- Can be minimized to tray. The tray context menu allows to directly apply profiles.
- Optionally start with Windows, optionally start minimized/trayed.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or 10 (corresponding server variants not tested very well, but should work as well)
- .NET Framework 2.0 (Enabling .NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0) via Control Panel in Windows 8, 8.1 and 10)