A simple 4-node topology.
- UNetLab server reachable from local machine
- L2 and L3 IOU images under
/opt/unetlab/addons/iol/binrenamed to 'L2-LATEST.bin' and 'L3-LATEST.bin'
pip install -r requirements.txt
./network/tests/traffic_flows.txtfile to match the expected traffic paths
./network/tests/ping_flows.txtfile to match the destinations that need to be monitored
./network/unetlab.ymlto match your UNetLab server environment
- Build and configure topology
After this step you should be able to find the lab up and running on UNetLab server.
Verify real-time connectivity while making configuration changes
Only failed pings will be displayed.
Verify test scenarios
If any of the scenarios have failed, examine the output, adjust configuration as needed and re-run the tests.
Shutdown and delete the lab
- Designed only for IPv4 on Cisco IOS devices
- Assuming only 15 seconds for protocol reconvergence when creating failure conditions