From scratch written IRC bot in python.
~$ sh install.sh ~$ python ircbot.py ~$ pyhton ircbot.py debug # start the irc bot in foreground
- Multilanguage - de_DE/en_EN
- Database Backend (sqlite3)
- Configuration File
- UTF-8 encoding
- CTCP support for the following commands: VERSION, USERINFO, TIME
- Greeting (PRIVMSG) if new user joins channel. (DISABLED: distempering)
- Last twitter post of an user (if not protected)
- Quotes (Can be easily modified)
- Search on ssl.scroogle.org
- Returns the header of a given website
- Messaging system
- Feed Reader
There are two possibilities to communicate with the Master Yoda. One is in the channel and the other is in a private conversation (QUERY). A command to the bot begins always with an "!" and the answer is only visible for you (NOTICE).
- !tweet username
- !header url
- !search searchterm
- !msg user message
user ... The user which should receive the message.
message ... The message you want send.
The user receives the message when he/she joins the channel where the bot is. After the message is send the message will be deleted from the server.
- !feed -- Show which feeds are available.
-= Projects : moksec
-= Security : milw0rm, heisesec, sectube, debsec
-= News : ntv, n24, spiegel, cnn, bbc, prolinux, slashdot
-= Science : sciencedaily, theregister
-= Torrent : isohunt, torrent
- !feed name -- Prints the last entries of the feed (at most 10)
- !feed name n -- Prints the nth article of the feed with the name name
- /CTCP botname VERSION
- /CTCP botname USERINFO
- /CTCP botname TIME