A bunch of community-written Netzke components.
IN THE PROCESS OF DEPRECATION.
This gem will be decomposed and deprecated, with some parts being moved over to Basepack, others - to dedicated gems:
- Move ActionColumn to Basepack as of v0.8.2
- Move Workspace to Basepack
- Extract TreePanel to a gem
- Extract ModelExplorer and OneToManyExplorer to a gem
- Move LiveSearchGrid to netzke-demo
The following components are included (the ones marked FIXME! are probably not working with the latest Netzke, and are waiting for a fix):
- LiveSearchGrid - a grid with configurable live search
- Workspace - a TabPanel-based component that allows dynamically load arbitrary Netzke components from server; for a demo see http://yanit.heroku.com
- ModelExplorer - a grid and a form layed-out next to each other, bound to an ActiveRecord model; for a demo see http://yanit.heroku.com
- OneToManyExplorer - 2 grids for editing ActiveRecord models that are connected with one-to-many relationship; for a demo see http://yanit.heroku.com
- TreePanel (FIXME!) - a grid with configurable live search
Besides components, the following modules are included that can be used for extending existing components.
- ActionColumn - allows easily adding action column to
Basepack::Grid; for a demo see http://yanit.heroku.com
Copyright (c) 2008-2012 nomadcoder, released under the MIT license (see LICENSE).
Note that Ext JS is licensed differently, and you may need to purchase a commercial license in order to use it in your projects!