Netzke Core takes the burden of implementing the following key aspects of the framework:
- Client-server communication
- Unlimited nesting (composition)
- Dynamic component loading
- ... and more
All this provides for fast, low-traffic, robust, highly maintainable applications.
- Follow the simple installation steps.
- Learn how to build the Hello World! component.
- Dive into the documentation.
- Get help on the Google Groups.
Testing and playing with Netzke Core
Netzke Core is bundled with Cucumber and RSpec tests. If you would like to contribute to the project, you may want to learn how to run the tests.
Besides, the bundled test application is a convenient playground for those who search to experiment with the framework.
- Project website
- Live-demo (features Netzke Basepack, with sample code)
- Twitter - latest news about the framework
- Author's twitter - author's rambling about OS X, productivity, lifestyle, and what not
Ext 3 support
Versions 0.6.x are for you if you're using Ext 3 (hardly maintained)
Rails 2 support
With Rails 2 (and Ext 3 only), use versions 0.5.x (not maintained)
Copyright (c) 2008-2011 NomadCoder, released under the MIT license