AtomsPreCompiler compiles atoms markup into valid HTML5 by breaking up inline expressions into
eval without compromising speed.
Visual Studio Auto Intellisense - Atoms.js Power Tools 2013
- Poweful Web Components
- Consistent and Logical Syntax
- One Time, One Way and Two Way Bindings
- Component Object Model
- One Liner AJAX
- Powerful State Machine
- Customizable Templates
- Scalability (Able to manage 1000s of rows of data)
- Application State Persistance in URL
- Multiple Scopes for Scope Isolation
- Ready to use Line of Business Components
- Works on Internet Explore 9+ (IE8 is supported but you may have to rewrite CSS), Firefox 10+, Chrome 10+, Safari 4+ and any WebKit based Browser
Atoms.js (previously known as Web Atoms JS) is inspired from Adobe Flex and Microsoft Silverlight and has very small learning curve. The project contains text template defined in Visual Studio C# Project which recreates output JS files and CSS files.
Download Free Book
A complete guide for Atoms.js is included in this book, the book is available only for personal use with no redistribution and no print rights. Download Atoms.js eBook
Building Atoms.js project is very easy, you need Visual Studio 2012 onwards and you have to just transform all T4 text templates.
Model Interactive View Controller Pattern
In order to view documentation with all samples, you can simply run the Visual Studio Project and test each sample along with the documentation.
For non Windows platform, you may have to use Apache or some similar web server to host this project as website and then open it on any browser. Since AJAX is disabled on all browsers while accessing it from file:// URI pattern, simply opening index.html on browser will not be sufficient. You can view all documentation without any problems, but to run samples with AtomPromise, you will need a web server.