Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
KipTool has long been a tool mainly used internally in the Neutron Imaging and Applied materials Group, Paul Scherrer Institut. It is a tool to work with sequences of images represented as 3D data. This could be time series or CT volumes. You can either work on the volumes through a chain of processing modules that can be added. You can also convert image file names, reslice and merge volumes with limited computer resources.
In this release, we focused on improving stability and revising the user interface. In addition to this, we also added some modules for scattering correction and artefact reduction.
- The modules are all verified and have new dialogs to help configuration.
- Added ImagingModules with black body correction, spot cleaning, and stripe cleaning.
- Conversion tools for image files are revised.
- Automated build scripts are implemented.
- Using new plotting widgets.
- Updated ROI selection
- Fixed a lot of stability issues
- Issue 247 - KipTool - Ubuntu packaging after building
- Issue 244 - KipTool- BBLogNorm RepairFillHoles
- Issue 242 - ROI doesn't work on KipTool conversion tools
- Issue 231 - KipTool - check full functionalities of exceptions in windows
- Issue 228 - File conversion tool
- Issue 227 - kipltool vertical slicing crash for YZ
- Issue 222 - KipTool- BBLogNorm dlg
- Issue 220 - ROI is lost in communication with UXROIwidget
- Issue 219 - Reduce starvation artefacts in BB
- Issue 217 - Merge volumes
- Issue 215 - kip tool reslicer
- Issue 211 - KipTool - deploy in linux
- Issue 209 - Increasing amount of noise when setting slice block large
- Issue 201 - Color scheme PlotWidget is not good with dark
- Issue 195 - KipTool - implement CLI
- Issue 191 - PlotWidget add tool tips
- Issue 184 - Check kiptool CLI operation
- Issue 183 - Check if Kiptool loads configs correctly
- Issue 182 - Basic threshold progress bar
- Issue 179 - Levels in viewer
- Issue 175 - KipTool - more image handling in the main window
- Issue 173 - KipTool - module is applied when config
- Issue 171 - ModuleConfigWidget crash
- Issue 170 - Verify conversion tools
- Issue 168 - StripeFilter kiptool dialog
- Issue 167 - Add MorphSpotClean kiptool module
- Issue 164 - BB plugin - enhance speed in for loops
- Issue 159 - Review kiptool modules
- Issue 155 - KipTool: update build scripts
- Issue 153 - UI improvements of KipTool
Eventhough we solved many issues in this release, we were not able to find everything. Please go to the issue list on to see if you problem is already reported.
Supported operating system
- Win10 64bit
- Ubuntu Linux 18.04
- MacOS High Sierra, Mojave