Release note MuhRec 4.0.1 - September 2018
Bug fix release.
- Issue 100: MuhRec - configure geometry dialog first and last slices
- Issue 123: Add BB instruction in the manual wiki
- Issue 125: Problems with ROI handling in MuhRec bug
- Issue 144: CBCT crashes when running from CLI bug
- Issue 150: Add support for multi-frame tiff in the core library
- Issue 157: MuhRec - improvements on the BB plugin enhancement
Release note MuhRec 4.0 - June 2018
In this release we have revised the graphical user interface and added a new module for scattering correction.
- Revised GUI,
- Rearranged the views for a more logic workflow.
- Changed color scheme and started to use colors actively to guide the user.
- Introduced an new widget to select ROIs.
- Added a normalization module that provides more accurate attenuation coefficients and reduces cupping radically.
- Improved CBCT quality and speed.
- Transferred the user documentation to the github wiki.
- The piercing point estimation dialog has been added for the CBCT paramterization.
- Added several automated code tests for quality assessment.
- The application now suggests reference images when a new projection is chosen.
- Logging now appears as a modeless dialog on the side of the main window.
- We have tried to reduce the height of the main window to allow smaller screens.
- The application is now compiled on windows 10. There may still be some widget scaling issues.
- A lot of stability fixes.
- Issue 8: The piercing point dialog crashes and was deactivated in the previous release.
- Issue 21: It is now possible open a config file.
- Issue 19: GUI size doesn't allow very small screens.
- Issue 42: The statistics calculations (in particular std dev didn't deliver correct values)
- Issue 59: Tool tips are added on all widgets.
- Issue 88: It is now possible to run muhrec on the command line with windows.
- Issue 92: The geometry dialog doesn't crash then the OB is missing.
- Updated some build scripts.
Release note MuhRec3 3.14 - December 2017
In the current release we focussed on stability and the open source release including making automated build scripts.
- Improved the performance of the CBCT reconstruction. Including tidying the user interface.
- Added menu items for bug reporting and to sign up for the news letter.
- Now using Qt 5.9.3 as base API for the development.
- Added bound checking to avoid out of bound related crashes.
- NeXuS reading (BOA style nexus) is supported on all platforms.
- GUI clean-up
- All platforms now have a progress dialog while processing.
- Many issues with crashes as consequence have been fixed. E.g fixed an issue that made the logging display to crash.
- MuhRec and its dependencies are now uploaded on GitHub under GPL 3.0 License. Location https://github.com/neutronimaging/imagingsuite
- Build scripts for automated build are implemented. Unsolved issues are listed on https://github.com/neutronimaging/imagingsuite/issues