Records of Latin drama in Croatia
TEI XML encoded bibliography of performances of Latin drama in regions of modern Croatia, freely available under a CC-BY license.
The files edited here are published as a BaseX XML database. There are some facets to explore. Here is a record for an individual drama performance. Here is the bibliography from our main source, a Repertoire of Croatian drama.
- The TEI XML records are in data directory
- The scripts are in scripts
- Documentation and scholarship is in docs
How to use
Download the files or clone the repository.
Download the files
- From Mercurial repository on Bitbucket: go to Download repository
- From Git repository on Github: go to Releases and select the most recent one
- Install Git (if you don't have it already)
- Go to the croaladrama Github repository
- Replicate the data on your computer with git clone
- Download and Install Mercurial
- Go to the Mercurial croalatxt repository on Bitbucket
- Replicate the data on your computer with hg clone
On 2018-06-20 the collection contains:
- records on 686 performances from the end of 11th century until 1805
- a special sub-project on Japan on the Jesuit stage
- Neven Jovanović (nevenjovanovic), Department of Classical Philology, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Zagreb; orcid.org/0000-0002-9119-399X